David Christ's Introduction

Introduce yourself before starting to post in other categories. Tell us what brought you here, what you hope to learn, what your interests are, what your goals are, and who you are in life.

Moderators: Blue Stormz, jflattery, Blue, orson, Jared

davidjones

David Christ's Introduction

Postby davidjones » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:40 am

Hey guys,

I've been lurking here since 2008. Thank you for the add. My name is David Christ, I am currently working as an armed security guard in San Diego. I'm looking forward to learn a lot from you guys about latest security services to make a career change. I am here to get leverage your experience I my experience as a security guard.

Again, thanks for allowing me in your house.

Blue
Administrator
Administrator
Flag: United States of America

Re: David Christ's Introduction

Postby Blue » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:15 pm

Welcome David. I don't expect you to say who your employer is, and neither would it be a good idea, but if I had to guess based on your moniker of davidjones, which to me is a respectful way of saying davy jones and which reminds me of davy jones's locker, which reminds me of the famous capt. jack sparrow, I'd guess you're a guard at the port in san diego.

Don't say here, send me a pm, but if I am wrong well then welcome to the convoluted Blue thought process. And if I am right, then welcome to the convoluted Blue thought process all the same ;)

Glad to have you aboard.

davidjones

Postby davidjones » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:19 am

Thank You for the Welcome Sir, However I am not working at the port in San Diego. I am working as a guard in * Private Bank, United States.

Blue
Administrator
Administrator
Flag: United States of America

Postby Blue » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:04 pm

Even more of a reason to be interested in security in this day and age. All the best to you.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”