Private Board

Introduce yourself before starting to post in other categories. Tell us what brought you here, what you hope to learn, what your interests are, what your goals are, and who you are in life.

Moderators: Blue Stormz, jflattery, Blue, orson, Jared

Blue
Administrator
Administrator
Flag: United States of America

Private Board

Postby Blue » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:18 am

Hi folks, as you've undoubtedly noticed there is no longer a public side to the board and anyone wishing to view posts and add to the community participation will have to log in first.
This decision was made at the top when it was determined that content was being lifted by passersby.
This also affords us the opportunity to increase community participation and this has always been the goal of the board regardless. Hopefully, the board being private will help in that endevour and allow members to be more open but posting private info is still highly discouraged. If you would like to share intimate details about yourself with others then by all means do so via the private messaging system.

Cheers :!:

orson
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Flag: Germany

Re: Private Board

Postby orson » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:06 pm

It doesn't surprise me that "content was being lifted by passers by" ;)

Blue
Administrator
Administrator
Flag: United States of America

Re: Private Board

Postby Blue » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:35 pm

Oh, I see what you did :lol: I am spaceless :lol:

But seriously, the question may be; what content ? There indeed has been some questionably sensitive things posted depending on ones pov and/or sensibilities.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”