Jared's Introduction

Introduce yourself before starting to post in other categories. Tell us what brought you here, what you hope to learn, what your interests are, what your goals are, and who you are in life.

Moderators: Blue Stormz, jflattery, Blue, orson, Jared

Jared
IAPS Chief Executive Officer
IAPS Chief Executive Officer
Flag: Trinidad & Tobago

Jared's Introduction

Postby Jared » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:36 pm

Greetings Folks,

For those of you that do not know me, I am Jared Twyler. I am the founder of IAPS and its Chief Executive Officer. I started this company in 2007 with the goal of providing encrypted services to help keep folks internet connections safer and encrypted. We started out with just 7 international locations. Throughout the years we have expanded to provide multiple global services that match almost every variety of internet user today. From the casual home user looking to secure his/her own internet connection, to the international tv watcher, to the poker player, and to the online marketer.

Through the years we have developed a variety of services and locations based on user feedback and our experience of what folks really wanted and needed. In mid 2013 IAPS made the decision to switch formats from normal commercial services to residential services only as we constantly fought a war against content providers, geographically located services, and the need to prevent our users from being identified as vpn users. To us, anyone going to vpn providers doesn't want to explicitly be identified or exposed as using commercial vpn's or associated services. In order to protect our clients from this, we rolled out residential services to make our users look like normal every day users on typical home internet connections.

Not only did we achieve the goals we set out to achieve, but we also solved the challenges of our ip addresses being blocked on geographically located content properties such as Hulu, Netflix, BBC, ITV, CH4, etc.....

As I write this, on the second to last day of 2015, I have seen several copy cat service providers that are attempting to provide the same types of services that IAPS pioneered in the residential services industry. Whether those services survive the test of time is yet to be seen. But this is what we thought we would see, given enough time and the success rate that we have seen in this industry.

IAPS will continue to pave the way in the residential services sector now and into the future. We expect to see more competitors as time goes on because the only way to protect vpn users is to make them appear naturally associated with the residential ip address of his or her choice when choosing to use online security services.

Welcome to the IAPS Online Community!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”