Blue Stormz

Introduce yourself before starting to post in other categories. Tell us what brought you here, what you hope to learn, what your interests are, what your goals are, and who you are in life.

Moderators: Blue Stormz, jflattery, Blue, orson, Jared

Blue Stormz
Administrator
Administrator
Flag: United States of America

Blue Stormz

Postby Blue Stormz » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:11 pm

My user name is Blue Stormz, The part " Blue came from a Very brightly lighted with cathode tube lamps mounted in a computer that I had built, Cutting edge during it's day. Stormz part of my user name comes from my " Viet Nam Days " in the 60's Over there , I was called a snake eater
For those that know, They know . Do I talk about it ? NO I think that I was the 2nd person with Jared,Not Counting John. actually the 3rd but she couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen and left putting me in the 3rd position and been with him since
It's been said that i'm older than dirt or that i'm older than a Dinosaur.....Why am I here ? Cause I can feel all the love and just maybe, I might be able to help someone learn something in this day and time. Please let me warn you up front. Being a " Dinosaur, In NO WAY am I Politically Correct nor will I be " I believe in AMERICONA " Other than that, Welcome to
IAPS .!! When i came to IAPS , all i brought with me was basic computer knowledge ( we weren't that many years out of communicating with bulletin boards ) and zero networking knowledge until I met Jared. I've got to give Credit where credit is due. If you understand physics or Plumbing and you can compare his networking abilities and then some to the " Physics & Plumbing " Then you'll understand when I say that he can Hook you up to hot and cold running water and make doo, doo flow upstream ! Ive been with him and learned so much from him over the years and I can honestly say, that He Has a Can DO Attitude.....Period ! Jared, It's a Honor to be with you yet another year. Thank You for the invite. :D

Blue
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Blue Stormz

Postby Blue » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:08 pm

Hey " Stormz. You've helped me a bit and I can feel the love here too.
btw, what is Americona? Sounds Hawaiian.

orson
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Flag: Germany

Postby orson » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:06 am

Being a " Dinosaur, In NO WAY am I Politically Correct nor will I be "

I like that! Me neither :)

Nice to see you back, Blu Sormz

Blue Stormz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Blue Stormz » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:01 am

Americona.....? don't confuse that with Kona !! Laughing... It's just old fashion American and what this country was meant and built up to be.
Sort of what Donald Trump " Tries to Explain " ( key word is Tries )( Americona = John Wayne, Andy griffith and Barney, the Lone Ranger and tonto, Willy Nelson and Merle Haggard, etc,etc....Instead it's Bye Bye American Pie that only Prayers and a dance can save it.)

Blue
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Blue » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:53 pm

I thought so. I also thought it was Americana but I've been wrong before.

Blue Stormz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Blue Stormz » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:43 am

Actually Orson, You're probably the " ONE " who is spelling it correctly . I didn't use spellcheck.....LOL . After you mentioned it and brought it to my attention , it does make you think of Hawaii.........Score one for Orson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I gotta be careful around you......... Just kidding , good hearing from you and thanks for the correction , It makes more sense your way when you stop and think about it ,Thanks again !!!
Take Care and GOD BLESS !

Blue
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Blue » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:25 pm

:o :roll: :lol:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”