Blue Intro

Introduce yourself before starting to post in other categories. Tell us what brought you here, what you hope to learn, what your interests are, what your goals are, and who you are in life.

Moderators: Blue Stormz, jflattery, Blue, orson, Jared

Blue
Administrator
Administrator
Flag: United States of America

Blue Intro

Postby Blue » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:01 pm

Hi all, I’m Blue.
I’ve been using a VPN for about 8 years now since I discovered them. I was aghast at what I read about what the telecoms and ISP’s were doing and I decided to take action and secure my machine and web browsing from spying eyes the best I could and my first choice was with Jared and IAPS.
Little did I know at the time that IAPS had only started up in the months prior but from experience I can say that Jared is thee qualified expert in the field of networking and that IAPS couldn’t be in more capable or caring hands.
Other than the secure connections, I discovered and now enjoy overseas broadcasts live. Thx IAPS.

My name is blue because, well… I am. Not literally the color blue, although I routinely take ionic silver, but more like eh, what can you do about it? I am a blues fan, as in music as it’s my first choice and I like blue jeans. There are some really good looking ones out there but someone else is always wearing them. Usually a good looking gal.
There are also a lot of other things blue related that I like; blue skies, blue bikini’s, blue eyes, blue flame, blue Hawaii (Elvis lives), blue light specials, blue beam, I could go on and on but you get the idea and it’s a blue one I’ll wager.

Not only was IAPS my first VPN provider choice, I was also a newbie with a computer, so I’ve had more than my fair share of Blue Screens, but I’ve managed to diagnose and fix my screw ups and have even done some board replacements on my machines. I have all the folks at IAPS to thank for the insight that allowed me to figure some of this stuff out and do that. My machines all run fine and now I have far fewer headaches.

So why the heck am I Blue?

Jared
IAPS Chief Executive Officer
IAPS Chief Executive Officer
Flag: Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Blue Intro

Postby Jared » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:21 pm

Hi Blue,

Yes, we go many years back and every year we try to improve our technology, improve ease of access, and we must integrate our technologies with newer operating systems and newer physical capabilities. This is not always an easy task, as it involves testing, implementation, and newer connection methods. But every thing we do is based on trying to make technology easier for those with no technical experience. We are not always able to create the easiest connection methods for certain technologies, but we do our best in that area.

Its very nice to see you back at the helm here on the board and I'll be looking forward to seeing you share your wisdom with other folks. :)

Blue Stormz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Blue Stormz » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:08 am

Hey Blue, I'm Glad to see you made it. I wasnt sure that you got my messages.

Blue
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Blue » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:51 pm

I did, and I was surprised at how well it was written. Times or devices a changing?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”