Google Adwords Accounts (in Progress)
Moderators: Blue Stormz, jflattery, Blue, orson, Jared, Ronald
Google Adwords Accounts (in Progress)
Due to the particular needs of Google Adwords users, I am starting a specific set of vpn networks that will handle these types of accounts appropriately. As Adwords users need a static/dedicated ip per Adwords account, vpn networks for this project will be unique/static/dedicated per user account. I will follow-up on this project again in the coming days.
Re: Google Adwords Accounts (in Progress)
This particular service is a continual work in progress and will be for many years to come. The basic services are already ready. The only thing that I'm evaluating still is the number of ip addresses that will be requested by consumers per month and what the average locale requested is going to be.
Return to “Request For New Services / Countries”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot] and 0 guests
