Hi,
I'm Richard Jamgotchian, It's great to be on this forum, I have interests in RDPs and proxies.
I'm from the United Kingdom, and I hope to learn, and meet great people here.
Thanks
I'm Richard
Moderators: Blue Stormz, jflattery, Blue, orson, Jared
Re: I'm Richard
Welcome to the board 
Re: I'm Richard
Greetings Richard,
Nice to have you aboard. All we do here are networking related overtures to the tune of residential ip addresses. Not your standard data center operation here.
Feel free to ask your questions anywhere on the board and if you have any questions for moderators or staff that you don't want made public, feel free to use the private messaging features too. Above all, enjoy your stay.
Nice to have you aboard. All we do here are networking related overtures to the tune of residential ip addresses. Not your standard data center operation here.
Feel free to ask your questions anywhere on the board and if you have any questions for moderators or staff that you don't want made public, feel free to use the private messaging features too. Above all, enjoy your stay.
Return to “Introduce Yourself”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot] and 0 guests


