Orson's introduction
Moderators: Blue Stormz, Ronald, jflattery, Blue, orson, Jared
Orson's introduction
I've been using IAPS's services since 2008, when I first looked around for an alternative IP address. I use it to avoid being geo location blocked. I'm retired, ride motorbikes in the summer and ski in the winter. I have a lifetime technical background in computing, starting with IBM System/360 (errrr . . that was a loooong time ago!) so I had a good grounding in hardware and software, courtesy of "Big Blue"
My tech abilities with current devices and software is reasonable
Re: Orson's introduction
Nice to see you back Chris.
Re: Orson's introduction
Hello again Orson. Hope everything has been going well for you and yours.
Re: Orson's introduction
Hi Jared - nice to be back. I have received your PM but cannot reply to it (no reply button on the PM screen...Arrrggghhhhh!) The answer is "yes please" 
Re: Orson's introduction
Hi Blue. All's fine here thanks and I hope it is for you too 
Re: Orson's introduction
orson wrote:Hi Jared - nice to be back. I have received your PM but cannot reply to it (no reply button on the PM screen...Arrrggghhhhh!) The answer is "yes please"
I'll have that sorted very shortly here.
Return to “Introduce Yourself”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


