Hey guys,
I've been lurking here since 2008. Thank you for the add. My name is David Christ, I am currently working as an armed security guard in San Diego. I'm looking forward to learn a lot from you guys about latest security services to make a career change. I am here to get leverage your experience I my experience as a security guard.
Again, thanks for allowing me in your house.
David Christ's Introduction
Moderators: Blue Stormz, Ronald, jflattery, Blue, orson, Jared
Re: David Christ's Introduction
Welcome David. I don't expect you to say who your employer is, and neither would it be a good idea, but if I had to guess based on your moniker of davidjones, which to me is a respectful way of saying davy jones and which reminds me of davy jones's locker, which reminds me of the famous capt. jack sparrow, I'd guess you're a guard at the port in san diego.
Don't say here, send me a pm, but if I am wrong well then welcome to the convoluted Blue thought process. And if I am right, then welcome to the convoluted Blue thought process all the same
Glad to have you aboard.
Don't say here, send me a pm, but if I am wrong well then welcome to the convoluted Blue thought process. And if I am right, then welcome to the convoluted Blue thought process all the same
Glad to have you aboard.
-
davidjones
- Member
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2026 6:21 am
Re: David Christ's Introduction
Thank You for the Welcome Sir, However I am not working at the port in San Diego. I am working as a guard in * Private Bank, United States.
Re: David Christ's Introduction
Even more of a reason to be interested in security in this day and age. All the best to you.
Return to “Introduce Yourself”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

