Hi,
I'm Tobias K, I'm a Swedish nerd with interest in VPNs and proxies.
I'm from a part of Sweden where it is pretty much snowing all the time... which is pretty cool I guess.
I'll chime in if I can help anyone.
I'm Tobias
Moderators: Blue Stormz, Ronald, jflattery, Blue, orson, Jared
Re: I'm Tobias
Welcome Tobias. Snow all the time? You must be in the mountains. I don't think I could get tired of the scenery after a lifetime in the plains lol
"Pretty cool" - I see what you did. Nice one
"Pretty cool" - I see what you did. Nice one
Re: I'm Tobias
Greetings Tobias. Glad to see you here and thank you for your introduction. If I can be of any assistance during your stay here please let me know. Thank you.
Return to “Introduce Yourself”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


