Again, glad to have you aboard
Hello
Moderators: Blue Stormz, Ronald, jflattery, Blue, orson, Jared
Re: Hello
brisycom wrote:Thanks Blue,
Any idea of setup times at the moment. My order 1323414691 still says pending.
Cheers
Brian
Usually there is a 24hr period for acct. set up and security checks. But... and you knew there was a but the set up personelle and office is closed on Sundays so it should be up for you sometime today or very early Tues..
The pending status will remain until it's issued to you so unfortunately there are no in process updates as acct. configuration is done manually due to all the custom orders IAPS routinely recieves. Orders are configured and processed in the order they are recieved on that day, so as you might imagine, Mon. is a dbl day work load.
Re: Hello
Hi chaps,
Just tried to login but it appears that I didn't confirm my account.. I though I did but can't have so it was deleted. Looks like my email domain has also been blocked. Signed up again with gmail account but would like to go back to original email address. Is it possible to have the block on my domain removed as I am a genuine member and customer
Brian
Just tried to login but it appears that I didn't confirm my account.. I though I did but can't have so it was deleted. Looks like my email domain has also been blocked. Signed up again with gmail account but would like to go back to original email address. Is it possible to have the block on my domain removed as I am a genuine member and customer
Brian
Re: Hello
It looks like you got caught up in the spam sweep. Could be that your domain came up as invalid and was flagged. Which begs the question, what kind of domain is that? You got a private email server like Hillary?
I jest. Switch if you'd like to.
I jest. Switch if you'd like to.
Re: Hello
Hiya Blue... Hiliary is a good customer lol.... Just kidding folks.
My domain Brisycom is my own private domain that runs on my own server. it is fully registed /validated, and has been for over 10 years.
I don't mind using a different email addy, but as the domain owner I don't want it being associated in any way with spam - being the fanatical zero tollerence person that I am I fully respect any action taken to reduce it, however on this occasion my domain is innocent and I simply want it delisted if possible.
Cheers guys for any help with this

Brian
My domain Brisycom is my own private domain that runs on my own server. it is fully registed /validated, and has been for over 10 years.
I don't mind using a different email addy, but as the domain owner I don't want it being associated in any way with spam - being the fanatical zero tollerence person that I am I fully respect any action taken to reduce it, however on this occasion my domain is innocent and I simply want it delisted if possible.
Cheers guys for any help with this
Brian
Re: Hello
That's alright Blue, really appreciate your help. You get a mighty thumbs up sir

On another note, just want to say how pleased I am with the service. I am on the Fios NY SSTP service and can highly recommend it for speed and reliability. Top marks to everyone involved.
Brian
On another note, just want to say how pleased I am with the service. I am on the Fios NY SSTP service and can highly recommend it for speed and reliability. Top marks to everyone involved.
Brian
Last edited by brisycom on Fri Sep 23, 2026 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Return to “Introduce Yourself”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests



