jflattery intro
Moderators: Blue Stormz, Ronald, jflattery, Blue, orson, Jared
jflattery intro
I have been working with Jared for many years on numerous projects and positions with IAPS. I am more than willing to help out anyone who needs assistance, and I will update my information in the near future.
Re: jflattery intro
Yes, John and I go way back to December 2007 I believe. He's been in the long haul of all IAPS projects since the very beginning. He's seen the numerous changes over the years and tested and used nearly every system produced by IAPS. I thank John wholeheartedly for all his patience and dedication over the years and its an honor to have you part of the new board.
Re: jflattery intro
Jared wrote: I thank John wholeheartedly for all his patience and dedication over the years and its an honor to have you part of the new board.
I second that and say welcome to the board.
Re: jflattery intro
Thank you. Once i start working from home i hope to contribute more.
Return to “Introduce Yourself”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

