For those that know, They know . Do I talk about it ? NO I think that I was the 2nd person with Jared,Not Counting John. actually the 3rd but she couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen and left putting me in the 3rd position and been with him sinceIt's been said that i'm older than dirt or that i'm older than a Dinosaur.....Why am I here ? Cause I can feel all the love and just maybe, I might be able to help someone learn something in this day and time. Please let me warn you up front. Being a " Dinosaur, In NO WAY am I Politically Correct nor will I be " I believe in AMERICONA " Other than that, Welcome to
IAPS .!! When i came to IAPS , all i brought with me was basic computer knowledge ( we weren't that many years out of communicating with bulletin boards ) and zero networking knowledge until I met Jared. I've got to give Credit where credit is due. If you understand physics or Plumbing and you can compare his networking abilities and then some to the " Physics & Plumbing " Then you'll understand when I say that he can Hook you up to hot and cold running water and make doo, doo flow upstream ! Ive been with him and learned so much from him over the years and I can honestly say, that He Has a Can DO Attitude.....Period ! Jared, It's a Honor to be with you yet another year. Thank You for the invite.


